- MMHRDC conducts research forum, advocates healthy lungs for a healthy life
- 4th Health Research for Action National Forum
- Forum’s KP4KP theme underscores research to policy links
- Research Priority Areas
- FAQ - NUHRA/RUHRA
- Referrals using mobile phone help detect leprosy
- PAMJE INVITES ENTRIES TO A LOGO DESIGN CONTEST
- CLHRDC holds Training on HERDIN NeOn System
- CERN Studentships in Summer 2014
- Call for Abstract Submission - Poster and Oral Presentation at 16th UPM-NIH Anniversary and 12th University Science and Technology Week
7th PNHRS Week celebration puts people at the center of health and health research
- Created on Friday, 05 July 2013 11:08
- Last Updated on Monday, 08 July 2013 08:46
- Written by Rachel Ann Doreen D. Nadal
On August 7-9, 2013, the 7th Philippine National Health Research System (PNHRS) Week will be held at the Plaza del Norte Hotel and Convention Center, Laoag City, Ilocos Norte with the theme “People at the Center of Health and Health Research.”
Hosted by the Region 1 Health Research and Development Consortium, the PNHRS Week celebration will provide a platform for the different stakeholders in health R&D to interact, to learn from each other, to share information and experiences, to voice their concerns, to contribute research-based solutions to health problems, among other things.
Expected to grace the three-day celebration were Provincial Governor Maria Imelda Josefa R. Marcos, Secretary Mario G. Montejo of the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) and Secretary Enrique T. Ona of the Department of Health (DOH).
Around 500 participants from all the 17 regional health research consortia are expected to participate in the event. For more information, please contact PNHRS secretariat at telephone numbers: (02) 8377534 or (02) 8377537 or visit PNHRS website at http://www.healthresearch.ph/.
PNHRS Week is held annually on the second week of August by virtue of Presidential Proclamation No. 1309 signed in 2007.